China Connection Tours, a reputable China tour operator & travel agency from 1987
Traveling with medicine on China tours
In some areas of China, medicines and sanitary items are not readily available. Traveling with medicine on China tours is really essential. In order to stay health, before leaving on China tours, you should:
1. talk to the doctor and discuss the medication you need to bring.
2. carry a letter from the doctor indicating what the medicine is, how much you will be taking, and stating that it is for your own personal use.
3. ask for a duplicate supply of all essential prescription medicines and carry these in your carry-on bag.
4. leave the medicine in its original packaging with clear label with your name and dosage instructions.
5. get a letter from the doctor and explain why you need to carry such quantities if you intend to travel with large quantities of medicine.
6. pack needles and syringes that are sealed and sterile if you have to inject your medication with your own preferable ones.
China Tour Service
Looking for leisure city tours during your stay in China? Check our remarkable selection of city tours.
We're Here To Help
Copyright©China Connection Tours, a reputable China travel agency and China tour operator. All rights reserved. ICP: 05014915