China Connection Tours, a reputable China tour operator & travel agency from 1987
China Tourist Visa Application
China tourist visas for individual or group are easy to obtain. You may apply directly them at the embassy of China or one of Chinese consulates in your country.
Individual Tourist Visa Application Procedure
It offers a rich collection of China travel information, such as Visa Application, Travel Insurance, Custom Regulations etc., to help you plan and enjoy a
1. Basic Requirements
1) Fill out a visa application form that can be easily obtained from Chinese embassy / consulate or its web sites.
2) Supply two recent 2" x 2" Passport photo (bareheaded and full-faced);
3) A valid passport (must be valid at least 6 months from the date of your return to your home) with available blank page for visa.
2. Methods of Application and Processing Time
1) Applicants are required to come to the visa office to make the visa application. If an applicant cannot come personally, he/she may have a relative, friend or visa agent come to the visa office in his/her place.
2) The regular processing time is four (4) business days. The applicant may request expedited processing with the approval of the consular official. An additional fee of $30 for one (1) working day processing and $20 for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.
3. Visa Fee and Visa Validity
Embassies and consulates do not accept personal checks. Please pay with cash, money order, or bank check. Please make the check payable to Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate.
4. Picking up your visa
China Group Visa Application Procedure
China Group visa is issued for foreigners traveling in tour groups (10 participants). A group visa is not attached to the individual's passport, but on a separate form. Groups traveling on a group visa are required to enter and exit the Chinese border together.
Group visas can be obtained with the assistance of the travel service in China.
1. Basic requirements
2. Methods for making application and processing time
3. Visa fee and visa validity
Visa fees are non-refundable for any reason.
China Tour Service
Looking for leisure city tours during your stay in China? Check our remarkable selection of city tours.
We're Here To Help
Copyright©China Connection Tours, a reputable China travel agency and China tour operator. All rights reserved. ICP: 05014915